help on excel wb inside asp form

VbUser25

hi..

sorry for posting again...but this is in ref to post
http://www.developersdex.com/asp/message.asp?p=577&ID=<Ok6v7VdAFHA.2
08%40TK2MSFTNGP12%2Ephx%2Egbl%3E

i am unable to figure out some way....so pls if anyone has implemented
then do suggest me...
i need to have a link on clickign to which i want excel workbook to open
(a previously created template) below the link in the form.....
how can i do it...
i find lot of info on opening excel as an application freshly. i want to
open in the form itself...
is it feasible or i am just wasting my time searching info for it....

thanks for those who answer