    a lot of clean-up to do) but I do not find the container to reduce it.

    http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de

    Kind regards Knut

    Knut Krueger, Nov 20, 2013

  2. Knut Krueger

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:36:47 +0100, Knut Krueger wrote:

    > Hi to all
    > there is a gap between superfish li and li li menu items (see item links)
    > As I can see the gap is because #navigation is too big ( I know there is
    > a lot of clean-up to do) but I do not find the container to reduce it.
    >
    > http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de
    >
    > Kind regards Knut

    I believe that is from the nature of <ul>.
    In your css, play around with margin and padding.

    ul {margin:0 padding:0}

    if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;

    then for the text indenting you could use padding-left:30px;

    richard, Nov 20, 2013

  3. Knut Krueger wrote:

    > there is a gap between superfish li and li li menu items (see item links)
    > As I can see the gap is because #navigation is too big ( I know there is
    > a lot of clean-up to do) but I do not find the container to reduce it.
    >
    > http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de

    You'll find the problem in one of the dynamically served CSS
    resources[1] in line 426ff:

    #superfish .menu li:hover ul,
    #superfish .menu li.sfHover ul {
    left:0;
    top:32px;
    z-index:99;
    }

    The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
    How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.

    [1]
    <http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de/sites/all/themes/cti_flex/css/custom.css?mwilpm>
    [2] <http://devtoolsecrets.com/>

    --
    Christoph M. Becker

    Christoph Michael Becker, Nov 20, 2013
  4. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
    Thank you for your answer

    > if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;

    I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working

    Do you know where the small grey line left and right from

    Anmeldung
    Programm
    oft gestellte Fragen

    comes from?

    Knut Krueger, Nov 20, 2013
  5. Knut Krueger

    se Guest

    "Knut Krueger" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    > Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
    > Thank you for your answer
    >
    >> if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;

    > I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working
    >
    > Do you know where the small grey line left and right from
    >

    > Anmeldung
    > Programm
    > oft gestellte Fragen
    >
    > comes from?

    <ul class="menu">
    </ul>

    In the above copied from your page, try put in: border-style: none;
    in all the classes in it. Don't expect someone to look up all those
    classes among a dozen css-files found on your page. Your class="menu"
    containes a border: none;. This is not valid css.

    se, Nov 20, 2013
  6. Knut Krueger

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:12:45 +0100, Knut Krueger wrote:

    > Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
    > Thank you for your answer
    >
    >> if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;

    > I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working
    >
    > Do you know where the small grey line left and right from
    >

    > Anmeldung
    > Programm
    > oft gestellte Fragen
    >
    > comes from?

    look for a horizontal rule styled at 1 pixel wide.
    that's what it appears to be.

    richard, Nov 20, 2013
  7. Knut Krueger wrote:

    > Do you know where the small grey line left and right from
    >

    > Anmeldung
    > Programm
    > oft gestellte Fragen
    >
    > comes from?

    <http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de/sites/all/themes/cti_flex/css/color-schemes.css?mwilpm>,
    line 864.

    --
    Christoph M. Becker

    Christoph Michael Becker, Nov 20, 2013
  8. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Am 20.11.2013 22:31, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
    > Knut Krueger wrote:
    >
    >> Do you know where the small grey line left and right from
    >>

    >> Anmeldung
    >> Programm
    >> oft gestellte Fragen
    >>
    >> comes from?

    > <http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de/sites/all/themes/cti_flex/css/color-schemes.css?mwilpm>,
    > line 864.

    yes that points to the right place but i do want to delete it only on

    #block-menu-menu-benutzernavigation

    An I do not understand some things
    The line is there without

    #block-menu-menu-benutzernavigation.block {
    border: ???px ;
    }

    and without

    border: ??px ;

    inside the block

    id does not depend whatever I user for xxpx;

    Knut

    Knut Krueger, Nov 21, 2013
  9. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Am 20.11.2013 14:13, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
    > The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
    > How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.

    fye

    every theme has a your-theme.info file in the "root" of the style directory
    .../drupal-root/sites/all/themes/your-theme/

    there is a list to add stylesheets
    stylesheets[all][] = css/html-reset.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/cti-flex-style.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/wireframes.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/layout.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/color-schemes.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/local.css
    stylesheets[all][] = css/custom.css
    stylesheets[print][] = css/print.css

    the best way is normally to add a custom.css (need not to be named
    custom.css) at the end of the style sheets
    and overwrite the style definitions.

    Knut

    Knut Krueger, Nov 21, 2013
  10. Knut Krueger wrote:

    > Am 20.11.2013 14:13, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
    >> The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
    >> How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.

    > fye
    >
    > every theme has a your-theme.info file in the "root" of the style directory
    > ../drupal-root/sites/all/themes/your-theme/
    >
    > there is a list to add stylesheets
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/html-reset.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/cti-flex-style.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/wireframes.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/layout.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/color-schemes.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/local.css
    > stylesheets[all][] = css/custom.css
    > stylesheets[print][] = css/print.css
    >
    > the best way is normally to add a custom.css (need not to be named
    > custom.css) at the end of the style sheets
    > and overwrite the style definitions.

    Thanks. :)

    --
    Christoph M. Becker

    Christoph Michael Becker, Nov 21, 2013
  11. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Am 21.11.2013 21:31, Chrissie Christoph Michael Becker:

    >> the best way is normally to add a custom.css (need not to be named
    >> custom.css) at the end of the style sheets
    >> and overwrite the style definitions.

    > Thanks. :)

    And in several themes it is predefined and can be enabled with a mouse
    click. The custom .css will not be changed during theme updates.

    Knut

    Knut Krueger, Nov 21, 2013