help on finding the container ...

richard

Hi to all
there is a gap between superfish li and li li menu items (see item links)
As I can see the gap is because #navigation is too big ( I know there is
a lot of clean-up to do) but I do not find the container to reduce it.

http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de

Kind regards Knut

I believe that is from the nature of <ul>.
In your css, play around with margin and padding.

ul {margin:0 padding:0}

if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;

then for the text indenting you could use padding-left:30px;

Christoph Michael Becker

Knut said:
there is a gap between superfish li and li li menu items (see item links)
As I can see the gap is because #navigation is too big ( I know there is
a lot of clean-up to do) but I do not find the container to reduce it.

http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de

You'll find the problem in one of the dynamically served CSS
resources[1] in line 426ff:

#superfish .menu li:hover ul,
#superfish .menu li.sfHover ul {
left:0;
top:32px;
z-index:99;
}

The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.

[1]
<http://d7356.pferdetage-baden-wuerttemberg.de/sites/all/themes/cti_flex/css/custom.css?mwilpm>
[2] <http://devtoolsecrets.com/>

Knut Krueger

Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
Thank you for your answer
if you don't want the little dots use list-style-type:none;
I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working

Do you know where the small grey line left and right from

Anmeldung
Programm
oft gestellte Fragen

comes from?

se

Knut Krueger said:
Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
Thank you for your answer

I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working

Do you know where the small grey line left and right from

Anmeldung
Programm
oft gestellte Fragen

comes from?

<ul class="menu">
</ul>

In the above copied from your page, try put in: border-style: none;
in all the classes in it. Don't expect someone to look up all those
classes among a dozen css-files found on your page. Your class="menu"
containes a border: none;. This is not valid css.

richard

Am 20.11.2013 14:00, schrieb richard:
Thank you for your answer

I tried it with list-style-type: none; but list-style: none; is working

Do you know where the small grey line left and right from

Anmeldung
Programm
oft gestellte Fragen

comes from?

look for a horizontal rule styled at 1 pixel wide.
that's what it appears to be.

Knut Krueger

Am 20.11.2013 22:31, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
yes that points to the right place but i do want to delete it only on

#block-menu-menu-benutzernavigation

An I do not understand some things
The line is there without

#block-menu-menu-benutzernavigation.block {
border: ???px ;
}

and without

border: ??px ;

inside the block

id does not depend whatever I user for xxpx;

Knut

Knut Krueger

Am 20.11.2013 14:13, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.
fye

every theme has a your-theme.info file in the "root" of the style directory
.../drupal-root/sites/all/themes/your-theme/

there is a list to add stylesheets
stylesheets[all][] = css/html-reset.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/cti-flex-style.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/wireframes.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/layout.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/color-schemes.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/local.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/custom.css
stylesheets[print][] = css/print.css

the best way is normally to add a custom.css (need not to be named
custom.css) at the end of the style sheets
and overwrite the style definitions.

Knut

Christoph Michael Becker

Knut said:
Am 20.11.2013 14:13, schrieb Christoph Michael Becker:
The value of the top property is too large[2] (17px seem to work fine).
How to fix it? -- I don't know Drupal.
fye

every theme has a your-theme.info file in the "root" of the style directory
../drupal-root/sites/all/themes/your-theme/

there is a list to add stylesheets
stylesheets[all][] = css/html-reset.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/cti-flex-style.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/wireframes.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/layout.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/color-schemes.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/local.css
stylesheets[all][] = css/custom.css
stylesheets[print][] = css/print.css

the best way is normally to add a custom.css (need not to be named
custom.css) at the end of the style sheets
and overwrite the style definitions.

Thanks. :)

Knut Krueger

Am 21.11.2013 21:31, Chrissie Christoph Michael Becker:
And in several themes it is predefined and can be enabled with a mouse
click. The custom .css will not be changed during theme updates.

Knut