    any sample apps/code for this?

    Thanks,

    Arvind

    Arvind R, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Hello Arvind,

    You can put the logging code into the pipeline, e.g. when you handle the
    BeginRequest or EndRequest events

    you can put the code in global.asax or write a HttpModule - the difference
    between the 2 approaches is packaging. A HttpModule is a .DLL that you can
    be easily shared between applications.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Nov 8, 2005

  3. Arvind R

    Arvind R Guest

    Thanks a lot il look in to it and get back

    shall i go for global.asax as il be using this for a single application?

    Thanks,

    Arvind

    Arvind R, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Hello Arvind,

    i would write a module.

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Nov 9, 2005