    should do?
    Thanks in advance
    Jacques

    Jacques, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Jacques wrote:

    > the links I made with <a href.... >My link </a> are displayed underlined

    That is normal, it enables them to be easily identified.

    > and I don't want them to be underlined. Can someone tell me what I
    > should do?

    You almost certainly _should_ leave them alone, and change your wants to fit
    your visitors needs.

    But see http://david.us-lot.org/www/underline/

    --
    David Dorward http://david.us-lot.org/

    David Dorward, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Jacques

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Jacques

    H. Veerman Guest

    try this sentence: <a href=...><span style="text-decoration:none">My
    link</span></a>
    hv

    H. Veerman, Jul 22, 2003
  5. Jacques

    Rob McAninch Guest

    David Dorward <news:bff7c3$db9$1$>:

    > Jacques wrote:
    >> the links I made with <a href.... >My link </a> are displayed
    >> underlined and I don't want them to be underlined. Can
    >> someone tell me what I should do?

    > You almost certainly _should_ leave them alone, and change
    > your wants to fit your visitors needs.

    While I agree with that statement, you can probably reconfigure
    your own browser to *not* underline links if that is your
    preference.

    --
    Rob - http://rock13.com/
    Web Stuff: http://rock13.com/webhelp/