help on LWP::Parallel

jliang888

Is there anyway can make my script continue to run? If I just run 1st
and 2nd or 1st and 3rd in the request list, the script won't be
terminated, but it will be broken when list contains both 2nd and 3rd
URLs.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
require LWP::parallel::UserAgent;
use HTTP::Request;

# display tons of debugging messages. See 'perldoc LWP::Debug'
#use LWP::Debug qw(+);

# shortcut for demo URLs

my $reqs = [
HTTP::Request->new('GET', 'http://www.yahoo.com'),
HTTP::Request->new('GET', 'http://www.oceanestatesa.com'),
HTTP::Request->new('GET',
'http://www.oceanstatenautical.com'),
];

my $pua = LWP::parallel::UserAgent->new();
$pua->in_order (1); # handle requests in order of
registration
$pua->duplicates(0); # ignore duplicates
$pua->timeout (2); # in seconds
$pua->redirect (1); # follow redirects

foreach my $req (@$reqs) {
print "Registering '".$req->url."'\n";
if ( my $res = $pua->register ($req) ) {
print STDERR $res->error_as_HTML;
my $entries = $pua->wait();

foreach (keys %$entries) {
my $res = $entries->{$_}->response;

print "Answer for '",$res->request->url, "' was \t",
$res->code,": ",
$res->message,"\n";
}

Thnaks.