    using the SHFileOperation() API. But it is not deleting the files
    recursively. Any sample code is appreciated.

    TIA

    Trinity, Nov 7, 2003

  2. > I want to delete a particular file in all the sub-directories. I am
    > using the SHFileOperation() API. But it is not deleting the files
    > recursively. Any sample code is appreciated.

    Your question is not about the C++ language but about a API function of
    one particular OS (MS Windows). Hence this question is not topical here.
    For suggestion for better newsgroups for these kind of questions please
    read: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt and
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/efx/c -faq/.

    --
    Peter van Merkerk