Help on Shell API to delete files/directories recursively

Trinity

Hi,

I want to delete a particular file in all the sub-directories. I am
using the SHFileOperation() API. But it is not deleting the files
recursively. Any sample code is appreciated.

TIA

Peter van Merkerk

I want to delete a particular file in all the sub-directories. I am
using the SHFileOperation() API. But it is not deleting the files
recursively. Any sample code is appreciated.

Your question is not about the C++ language but about a API function of
one particular OS (MS Windows). Hence this question is not topical here.
For suggestion for better newsgroups for these kind of questions please
read: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt and
http://home.wanadoo.nl/efx/c++-faq/.