Help... options added to Select element from clientside automation not working properly with Code Be

TCook

Hey All,

I am using the code below to dynamically add options to a select element on
a web page
For Each ThisItem In SomeItems
lstDropDown = docDocument.getElementById("MySelect")
optNewListItem = docDocument.createElement("option")
optNewListItem.innerText = ThisItem .Name
lstDropDown.appendChild(optNewListItem)
Next

When I try to access the options in the code behind class, it keeps telling
me that the select control is empty even though the controls visibly show.
This code is below:
For Each ThisItem In Me.cboAttachments.Items
If ThisItem.Selected = True Then
'Do something here
End If
Next