Help:package javax.servlet.http does not exist

SAMBA

Hi,
can some one help me please.
i have tomcat 5.0 and mysql 1.4
my problem is: this message
"package javax.servlet.http does not exist"
all solution i found it was with servlet.jar
but this file does not exist in tomcat 5.0
can any one have ideas
thanx

Michael Borgwardt

SAMBA said:
Hi,
can some one help me please.
i have tomcat 5.0 and mysql 1.4
my problem is: this message
"package javax.servlet.http does not exist"
all solution i found it was with servlet.jar
but this file does not exist in tomcat 5.0

I think it was split up into several JAR files. Just
look around in the tomcat directory. You can look inside
JAR files with any ZIP archiver such as Winzip to see
what packages are inside.