HELP: Page cannot be displayed error (Page is there!)

VB Programmer

I am setting up a intranet webserver that will run my ASP.NET website.
(Everything works fine locally.) When I try accessing an aspx page, via IE,
it gives me the "Page cannot be displayed" error, even though the file
exists!

For example, the error occurs when trying to access this page and several
others.
http://86.34.27.221/MyWeb/Default.aspx

Interestingly, when I try this page it shows up fine:
http://86.34.27.221/MyWeb/Login.aspx

The files are located in the same directory! (c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyWeb\)

Any ideas? Please help!

Thanks!

Chris Jackson

In your browser, go to tools - options - advanced, and uncheck "Show
friendly HTTP error messages" - now, you will hopefully get a better
description of the error. Page Cannot Be Displayed is the "friendly" way of
telling you that the web site is broken, but since you are the developer you
need more details.