    The files are located in the same directory! (c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyWeb\)

    Any ideas? Please help!

    Thanks!

    VB Programmer, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Re: Page cannot be displayed error (Page is there!)

    In your browser, go to tools - options - advanced, and uncheck "Show
    friendly HTTP error messages" - now, you will hopefully get a better
    description of the error. Page Cannot Be Displayed is the "friendly" way of
    telling you that the web site is broken, but since you are the developer you
    need more details.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer