HELP! Page contents dont show

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Eidolon, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Eidolon

    Eidolon Guest

    I have an urgent! problem....
    My development has been purely stopped dead.

    I have a page i was working on, and when you go to the page, it shows no
    output. The code-behind code all runs and does exactly what it is supposed
    to do, all the variables, and objects and values all get set properly.
    Everything works fine. But whenit goes to actually render the output to the
    client, all that shows up is an empty page. On doing a "View Source", all
    you see is:

    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

    Does anyone have any idea why my page is refusing to work?? It was working
    fine, and then all of a sudden stopped. I hadnt even made any code changes
    or recompilations between the last working view, and the non-working ones.
    All the other pages in the app still work fine.

    Thanks GREATly!!! in advance,
    - Eidolon.
    Eidolon, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Hi, Eidolon,

    This article should resolve your problem:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325093

    Greetings
    Martin

    Martin Dechev, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Eidolon

    Tommy Guest

    Have never seen this problem. However, since all your other pages work
    fine, have your tried creating a new page and copy the code over. If
    this works, at least it won't stop your development.

    Tommy,

    Tommy, Feb 24, 2004