HELP PARAMETERS IN SQL QUERY

pierre-yves guido

hello,

I'm doing a training course and I'm a newbie in Python. My problem :
I have a form, and when I click, I make an update. But all the parameters
are all required to make the update. So I'd like to put in my code something
like [optional]...

My code (simplyfied) :

prg.ev_ind_update(wf_pk_ev_ind=wf_pk_ev_ind,wf_fonction=wf_fonction,wf_nom=wf_nom)

and so, when I put nothing in wf_nom, it put me that error :"the parameter
wf_nom...was omitted from the request...". But sometimes, wf_nom is not
required !

Thanks for your help

Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com/