    Please help help help

    Thank you.....
    (I wonder why it has to be so problematic....)
    Juan Romero, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Juan Romero

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Juan
    relax. you just need to remap your handlers. you can remap them from the
    designer using the events button or you can do it explicitly from code in
    the initializecomponent routine.

    "Juan Romero" <> wrote in message
    > Hello guys, PLEASE HELP!
    >
    > My datagrid has stopped responding for some reason!
    >
    > It was working fine yesterday, I come today, change a line, and suddenly
    > NOTHING WORKS!
    >
    > I click on a header link (to sort) of the grid, and nothing happens....
    >
    > I click on a navigation link (page flip) NOTHING HAPPENS!
    >
    > I have tried refreshing the page, rebuilding it with Visual Studio,

    deleting

    Alvin Bruney, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Juan Romero

    Juan Romero Guest

    Hello Alvin,

    Thank you so much for your help. Can you please be more specific? Perhaps a
    few lines explaining in a bit more detailed manner? I am just starting with
    ..NET, and I find it very difficult and frustrating.....

    Thank you for your time and efforts guys....

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Juan Romero, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Juan Romero

    Juan Romero Guest

    Thank you guys,

    I see what you meant Alvin, and YES, you and Ken are right. I wonder why it
    de-maps the procedures......

    I didn't realize this before because the code goes off the visible area, so
    I never bother to check the entire line....

    Is there a patch for this out there perhaps?

    Thanks again guys!

    Juan Romero, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Hi Juan,

    You might want to try this patch for VS.NET 2002:

    FIX: Data Loss When You Switch View in WebForm Designer

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324199&sd=msdn

    I use VS.NET 2003 andI don't recall being bitten recently.

    Ken

    --
    Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 4, 2003