HELP PLEASE!! - Finite State Machine - Automaton - Microprogrammed System

deejayfred

If anyone has time to help me to design a VHD file for an automaton
that verifies a very simple flow diagram in a microprogrammed system
(composed by register active by rising-edges, incrementator,
multiplexor and ROM), please contact me at
(e-mail address removed) and I will send you the instructions
asap-
I do not know how to program in VHDL and I need to finish this project
in less 24 hours. I think it is very simple and easy, but I have no
clue about how to do it.
I would appreciate this very much. Thank you..
Regards from Spain, Europe.
Alfredo.