Help Please, How to Include .JS file into aspx page.

SSW

Hi!

I want to include .JS(JavaScript file) to my aspx file.

I used the following tag.
<script language="javascript" src="Utility.js" type="text/javascript">

After compling my page and executed in Browser, I get Error as below
unable to find script library
'/aspnet_client/system_web/1_0_3705_288/webUI_Validation.js". Try placing
this file manually, or reinstall by running 'aspnet_regis -c'

I commented out the <script language="javascript" src="Utility.js"
type="text/javascript">
and executed in browser, no error.

Yes ran aspnet_regis -c, But didn't helped.

Any suggestion advice for this, Please.

TIA(Thanks in Advance.)

sswalia
MCSD, MCAD, OCA

SSW

Hi!

found the problem.

I was making a mistake.

actually below tag
<script language="javascript" src="Utility.js" type="text/javascript">
should be
<script language="javascript" src="Utility.js"> </script>

Thanks,

sswalia