HELP Please javaScript for flash detection On Click

kevin

Sorry I updated the index file here is the code
I'll put it up now as
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kevindauth/test.htm

thanks for the effort I'm hanging to fix it.

kevin:)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=ISO-8859-1">
<TITLE>index</TITLE>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="10"
URL="http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kevindauth/entry2.htm">

</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor="#000000">

<!-- URL's used in the movie-->
<!-- text used in the movie-->
<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0"
WIDTH="18" HEIGHT="18" id="index" ALIGN="">
<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="index.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000> <EMBED src="index.swf" quality=high
bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="18" HEIGHT="18" NAME="index" ALIGN=""
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

kevin wrote:

| Subject: Re: HELP Please javaScript for flash detection On Click

The subject should provide a summary of your posting. Don't use `HELP'
(especially not in caps) or stuff like that there because this is not
a support but a discussion newsgroup.
meta refresh tag is failing , it is supposed to go to the entry1.htm
site which is the flash swf file but it doesn't

check code please

You do not need a single JavaScript line here. Use

<object ...>
alternative
</object>

and user-agents which don't have the Flash plugin installed (or not
the version your movie requires) will display `alternative' content,
whatever that may be. `alternative' may also be contained in an
`embed' element while this is contained in the `object' element.
The `embed' element, however, is not part of (valid) HTML and you
should avoid it where possible although it may be supported by some
UAs.

PointedEars