Help Please - JBuilder 9 + JDK 1.5

Newbie

I have been using Jbuilder 9 for only a short period of time and still
trying to learn Java overall.

I downloaded the new JDK 1.5 and when I set the project properties to use
that JDK version it gives me the folllowing error :

"myGui.java": cannot access javax.swing.JFrame,bad class file:
C:\jdk1.5.0\jre\lib\rt.jar\javax\swing\JFrame.class,class file has wrong
version 49.0, should be 48.0,Please remove or make sure it appears in the
correct subdirectory of the classpath. at line 7, column 26

My system path is as follows:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;C:\jdk1.5.0\bin

The "myGui.java" works fine with the "java version 1.4.1_02-b06" that was
installed along with JBuilder9 without throwing any errors.

Can someone tell me what i require to do in order that i can use the new JDK
with JBuilder9 please. I am interested in the nano timer of the new JDK.

Thanks!

Gerbrand van Dieijen

I have been using Jbuilder 9 for only a short period of time and still
trying to learn Java overall.

I downloaded the new JDK 1.5 and when I set the project properties to use
that JDK version it gives me the folllowing error :

Hello, you'll need JBuilder 2005 to use the new JDK 1.5.
You can download a the Enterprise Trial at http://www.borland.com
However, if you want to learn Java, you can better stick to Java 1.4 for
the moment, it doesn't have an advantage to use JDK 1.5 then.