Help please on DataGrid Positioning

Amir

Hi
is there any way I can get DataGrid Height During Runtime

because my DataGrid is linked to a database and its height could differ
under different situations

and I have controls under the DataGrid...and I don't want my dataGrid to
cover them up

so I was looking for something that would give me the DataGrid height during
runtime so I can set my controls positions right

any help would greatly be appreciated

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Assuming a spherical cow ...

There is no way to tell overall. You can put together an idea, based on your
font height, et al, by measuring bottom of line to bottom of line for one
line and multiplying times number of rows +1.

There is a DataGridName.Height, but you have to set it to get it. It will
return a Unit class that is always 0 if you have not set it yourself.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Andrew de la Harpe

Place the datagrid and other elements in a table.
That way nothing gets covered up.
If you want to retain the position of the other controls relative to the
grid, place the grid within a scrollable DIV or SPAN.