Help please - RSS for WinMobile2003

J.Alberto

Hi

I must develop an application a RSS Reader for Windows Mobile 2003
(Smartphone), with VB.NET

1. Which software do I need ?**
2. Do I need electronic knowledge to do this?
3. I have to choose between GSM and CDMA or doesn't matter?

** I downloaded the following, but don't which will I use or need:
- Visual Basic.NET Resource Kit
- Microsoft Smartphone 2003 SDK
- MobileAppDevToolkit2004
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition Emulator Images for Smartphone - WWE

+ I have Visual Studio .NET 2005 Beta 1 (DVD)
+ I can have Visual Studio .NET 2002 Pro

Thanks,
J.Alberto
Caracas-Ve

Steve Maillet \(eMVP\)

TH VS 2005 beta will work but you'll need to wait to release. Otherwise you
need VS.NET 2003.