Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in a web page

Dude

Hi All,

I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code

to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

Thanks,
Chris

I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

Jonathan N. Little

Dude said:
Hi All,

I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code

to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

Thanks,
Chris

I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

URL?

If we see it we can better advise, depending on how you converted the
XLS to HTML but I bet there is stuff like

<TD WIDTH="26" VALIGN="TOP" HEIGHT="16">Blah</TD>

or more advanced

<TD STYLE="WIDTH: 26px; HEIGHT: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 14px; VERTICAL_ALIGN: TOP;">Blah<</TD>...

;-)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Dude quothed:
Hi All,

I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code

to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

If it's too small, why do you have to scroll?