    Chris

    I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
    responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

    Dude, Mar 15, 2006

  2. Re: Help please to adjust the size of an excel spread sheet in aweb page

    Dude wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
    > is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
    > 3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code
    >
    > to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Chris
    >
    > I posted this over in Macromedia.Dreamweaver 3 days ago but no one has
    > responded. Hopefully I have better luck over here.

    URL?

    If we see it we can better advise, depending on how you converted the
    XLS to HTML but I bet there is stuff like

    <TD WIDTH="26" VALIGN="TOP" HEIGHT="16">Blah</TD>

    or more advanced

    <TD STYLE="WIDTH: 26px; HEIGHT: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif;
    FONT-SIZE: 14px; VERTICAL_ALIGN: TOP;">Blah<</TD>...

    ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Dude

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Dude quothed:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have a excel spread sheet and have converted it to .htm. The problem
    > is when I open it in the web site its not full size. It's only about
    > 3/4 of the full pgae size. Is there some string I can put into the code
    >
    > to adjust the size so it doesnt have to be scrolled around to use it?

    If it's too small, why do you have to scroll?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 15, 2006