help please

Phonedude

Peter J Ross said:
In alt.html on Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:35:19 -0400, Phonedude

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/tmp/larryludwick.png>

I doubt if you really like the look of that.

I suggest allowing the text at the right to flow according to the
space available.

--
PJR :)

,http://slrn-doc.sourceforge.net/>
<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/>

Actually, it looks just the way I intended. If it's good enough for The
Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Google, Yahoo, Moziilla, AOL,
Apple, Dell, HP, IBM, Ford, Yale, and Harvard, then it's good enough for me.
Don't want to scroll? Use a real window.

Larry