    nothing else point me in the right direction. Any help
    with this would be greatly appreciated.

    /eric

    Eric, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Eric

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Eric" wrote ...

    > I know this is the wrong forum for this question but I
    > dont know where elese to post this.

    You could try news:microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

    > How do I edit the Nav in FP 2002? I can only see the properties when I

    Right Click.
    > The Nav was auto generated when I ran the Wizard to create
    > a site.

    It sounds as if you are using Shared Borders - these might not be visible by
    default - if you cant see a directory called _borders goto Tools -> Web
    Settings ->
    Advanced Tab and make sure theres a tick in the box for "Show hidden files
    and folders".

    > But how do I rename them or add to the Nav?

    If you navigation is being generated for you you will want to be using the
    'Navigation' view in Frontpage - you can drag you pages into the
    hierarchical (sp?) flow and they will appear in the correct places in your
    navigation automatically.

    To change the names of the items in the navigation you need to change the
    names of the pages - not their files names - but the names that they have in
    the navigational view - you can do this by clicking on their graphic in the
    main window to select the page - right click- rename.

    > If nothing else point me in the right direction.

    See the newsgroup mentioned above.

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, Dec 3, 2003