Help Plz....Urgent

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by michael_pra1@yahoo.co.in, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Dear all

    My IIS 5.0 intranet server is running on Windows XP Professional
    Version2002 SP2 Server
    Domain Controller, with IE7 as client browsers.
    The authentication method is set to "Integrated Windows
    Authentication".

    When try to access the intranet site interactively from a domain
    controller
    from Administrator logon, IIS repeatedly prompt me username and
    password

    When accessing through http://localhost/localstart.asp, it repeatedly
    prompt
    me username and password. It finally returns "401.1 Unauthorized
    Logon
    Failed"
    despite the fact that I use "Administrator" username and password.

    Could someone tell me why and how to access this page without a
    username and password? Thanks a lot.

    Yours,
    Michael
    , Oct 29, 2007