Help! Pop-up calendar picker to two fields

Pooley

Hi

This one's causing me some headaches. I'm using a very nice JS popup
calendar picker on my site and I'd like the selected date to populate
two fields at the same time.

You can see an example of what I mean here:
http://www.davidmcmanus.com/cal

When a date is selected via the calendar, I need it to appear in the
StartDate *and* EndDate. Any help or suggestion greatly received.

Thanks.

Triar

Not being an expert I thought:

function copyDate() {
start = document.getElementById('Startdate');
end = document.getElementById('Enddate');
NewCal('StartDate','ddmmmyyyy',false,24);
end.value = start.value;

}

might solve the problem.

Hoping it works