    Thanks,
    Wade Beasley
    Solution Designers, LLC

    Wade.Beasley, May 8, 2004

  2. One thing you can do in Server 2003, is go into the IIS Manager and create a
    new Application Pool for your application, and on the Identity tab change
    the identity to a user account that has the necessary privleges to run the
    command-line application (like Local System, or a specific user that you've
    created). Then find your application under Web Sites, and change the
    application pool that it uses in the site's properties. I've used this to
    work around a similar problem.

    -Jason

    Jason DeFontes, May 8, 2004

  3. Wade.Beasley