    validator is returning not valid?

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Lucas Tam <> wrote in
    news:Xns95EF70573FE9Dnntprogerscom@140.99.99.130:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a RangeValidator that is not working correctly - it is always
    > returning a isValid = False.
    >
    > The Javascript is returning this as well as on the server side.
    >
    > My RangeValidator validators a control called CampaignID. In the
    > debugger I've verified there is a control called CampaignID and there
    > is a valid set ... however the RangeValidator still returns not valid.
    >
    > Does anyone know why on both the client side and server side the range
    > validator is returning not valid?

    I think I figured out why...

    I set my maximum value of the range validator to 2^32 = 4294967296
    (basically just checking to see if the value is > 0)... but it seem that
    4294967296 is too large for the validator and throws a false everytime.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Maybe you didn't define the validator correctly. Can you give the validator
    definition, you use in your code?

    =?Utf-8?B?S29zdGFkaW4gS29zdG92?=, Jan 31, 2005