Help: RangeValidator Not Working!

Lucas Tam

Hi all,

I have a RangeValidator that is not working correctly - it is always
returning a isValid = False.

The Javascript is returning this as well as on the server side.

My RangeValidator validators a control called CampaignID. In the debugger
I've verified there is a control called CampaignID and there is a valid set
.... however the RangeValidator still returns not valid.

Does anyone know why on both the client side and server side the range
validator is returning not valid?

Lucas Tam

Hi all,

I have a RangeValidator that is not working correctly - it is always
returning a isValid = False.

The Javascript is returning this as well as on the server side.

My RangeValidator validators a control called CampaignID. In the
debugger I've verified there is a control called CampaignID and there
is a valid set ... however the RangeValidator still returns not valid.

Does anyone know why on both the client side and server side the range
validator is returning not valid?

I think I figured out why...

I set my maximum value of the range validator to 2^32 = 4294967296
(basically just checking to see if the value is > 0)... but it seem that
4294967296 is too large for the validator and throws a false everytime.

Guest

Maybe you didn't define the validator correctly. Can you give the validator
definition, you use in your code?