Help - Recursively Opening & Closing All Nodes in Treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lanny McDonald, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. I have built a treeview that looks something like:

    Root

    .....FolderLevel1a

    .........FolderLevel2a

    .............Page

    .........FolderLevel2b

    .............Page

    .............Page

    .....FolderLevel1b

    .........FolderLevel2a

    .........FolderLevel2b

    (etc.)

    I now need to write two functions--one that recursively opens all nodes and open that recursively closes all nodes. I've tried, but I can't seem to make much progress.

    Has anyone done this? If so, would you provide some guidance? Or, if anyone else has any suggestions, they would be appreciated too.

    Thanks.
    Lanny McDonald, Apr 2, 2004