    anyway to resize the box (especially the width and height) created
    using spiffy corners?

    if you could help in this, it would be useful for me. thanks.

    Sno, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Sno

    Steve Pugh Guest

    Sno wrote:
    > i am a beginner of css. i hope u know the new site spiffy
    > corners(http://www.spiffycorners.com). the site helps us create rounded
    > cornered boxes with no javascript, no images.

    Bit messy with a lot ox non-semantic empty elements. And if wanted to
    create a box with larger radius curves it would be even worse.

    > when i tried that it created boxes. but i could not resize it. is there
    > anyway to resize the box (especially the width and height) created
    > using spiffy corners?

    There's no height and width set in the code provided by that site so
    the box will scale to fit the contents you insert. If you want to limit
    the size somehow then define a height and width for the outermost div
    in the supplied snippet of code. Normal caveats about testing with user
    increased font sizes apply.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh, Apr 5, 2006