Help regarding web page designing.

archana

Hi all,

I am developing one web site. I want some guideness on better web
page designing.

Can any one provide me some help or any document for better web page
desiginign.

thanks in advance.

Jon

If you find one good link on the web on usability then focus on it as its
the single most important aspect of any website today.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)http://www.johntimney.comhttp://www.johntimney.com/blog

I usually follow a few rules.

Minimum mouse clicks to reach required page;
Minimum postbacks;
Colours, rather than big images;
%'s over px's for sizes;
DIVS over tables;

Like John said, if you find one, bookmark it as you'll use it all the
time!

Jon