    Can any one provide me some help or any document for better web page
    desiginign.

    thanks in advance.

    archana, Sep 28, 2007

  2. Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 28, 2007

  3. If you find one good link on the web on usability then focus on it as its
    the single most important aspect of any website today.

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Sep 28, 2007
  4. archana

    Jon Guest

    On 28 Sep, 10:08, "John Timney \(MVP\)"
    <> wrote:
    > If you find one good link on the web on usability then focus on it as its
    > the single most important aspect of any website today.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > John Timney (MVP)http://www.johntimney.comhttp://www.johntimney.com/blog
    >
    > "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >

    > > "archana" <> wrote in message

    > >> I am developing one web site. I want some guideness on better web
    > >> page designing.

    > >> Can any one provide me some help or any document for better web page
    > >> desiginign.

    > >http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&r...

    > > --
    > > Mark Rae
    > > ASP.NET MVP
    > >http://www.markrae.net- Hide quoted text -

    I usually follow a few rules.

    Minimum mouse clicks to reach required page;
    Minimum postbacks;
    Colours, rather than big images;
    %'s over px's for sizes;
    DIVS over tables;

    Like John said, if you find one, bookmark it as you'll use it all the
    time!

    Jon

    Jon, Sep 28, 2007