    Thanks in advance....

    Shawn

    , Apr 13, 2006

  2. the references are in the web.config file, just open the web.config and
    delete the ones you don't want.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Apr 13, 2006

    There are no entries in the web.config file that relate to the
    references. Here is a copy of the web.config file:

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <!-- DYNAMIC DEBUG COMPILATION
    Set compilation debug="true" to enable ASPX debugging.
    Otherwise, setting this value to
    false will improve runtime performance of this application.
    Set compilation debug="true" to insert debugging symbols
    (.pdb information)
    into the compiled page. Because this creates a larger file
    that executes
    more slowly, you should set this value to true only when
    debugging and to
    false at all other times. For more information, refer to the
    documentation about
    debugging ASP .NET files.
    -->
    <compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true">
    <compilers>
    <compiler language="c#" type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider,
    System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" extension=".cs"
    compilerOptions="/d:DEBUG;TRACE"/></compilers>
    <assemblies>
    <add assembly="System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
    <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
    <add assembly="vjslib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/></assemblies></compilation>
    <!-- CUSTOM ERROR MESSAGES
    Set customError mode values to control the display of
    user-friendly
    error messages to users instead of error details (including a
    stack trace):

    "On" Always display custom (friendly) messages
    "Off" Always display detailed ASP.NET error information.
    "RemoteOnly" Display custom (friendly) messages only to users
    not running
    on the local Web server. This setting is recommended for
    security purposes, so
    that you do not display application detail information to
    remote clients.
    -->
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    <!-- AUTHENTICATION
    This section sets the authentication policies of the
    application. Possible modes are "Windows", "Forms",
    "Passport" and "None"
    -->
    <authentication mode="Windows"/>
    <!-- APPLICATION-LEVEL TRACE LOGGING
    Application-level tracing enables trace log output for every
    page within an application.
    Set trace enabled="true" to enable application trace logging.
    If pageOutput="true", the
    trace information will be displayed at the bottom of each
    page. Otherwise, you can view the
    application trace log by browsing the "trace.axd" page from
    your web application
    root.
    -->
    <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false"
    traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true"/>
    <!-- SESSION STATE SETTINGS
    By default ASP .NET uses cookies to identify which requests
    belong to a particular session.
    If cookies are not available, a session can be tracked by
    adding a session identifier to the URL.
    To disable cookies, set sessionState cookieless="true".
    -->
    <sessionState mode="InProc"
    stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424" sqlConnectionString="data
    source=127.0.0.1;user id=sa;password=" cookieless="false"
    timeout="90"/>
    <!-- GLOBALIZATION
    This section sets the globalization settings of the
    application.
    -->
    <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"/>
    <pages validateRequest="false"/>
    <httpRuntime executionTimeout="600"></httpRuntime>
    <xhtmlConformance mode="Legacy"/></system.web>
    </configuration>

    , Apr 14, 2006

    Nevermind - I found it - Right-Click the web projec and choose Property
    Pages...

    Shawn

    , Apr 14, 2006