    How do I replave 'A' with 'ABC' ?

    Thanks

    Hai
    Hai Xu, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Hai Xu

    Nick Guest

    Hai Xu wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I replave 'A' with 'ABC' ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Hai

    Try to find a perl book or google it first. It's really too basic.
    Nick, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Hai Xu

    Jim Gibson Guest

    In article <c23g39$hgk$>, Nick
    <> wrote:

    > Hai Xu wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > How do I replave 'A' with 'ABC' ?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Hai
    > >

    > Try to find a perl book or google it first. It's really too basic.

    Or try http://learn.perl.org

    Or try

    perldoc perlop

    and look for tr/// and s/// operators.

    Note: this newsgroup is defunct. Try comp.lang.perl.misc in the future
    (after you have done a lttle reading).
    Jim Gibson, Mar 5, 2004