Help Reqd: WAP payment gateway, premium SMS and WAP usernames

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Aaron Whiffin, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. I've made several (static) web sites before, and have made many dynamic web
    sites, and online shops.

    One of my clients is interested in dynamic WAP sites. Most important about
    charging clients for WAP services.

    I believe one way of doing this is premium rate SMS numbers, but have no
    idea how to set one up. Can anyone help?

    Just a URL or pointer will suffice (perhaps one of you offers this service)

    Also, an example of a simple WAP site that utlises usernames/passwords than
    can be updated via the Web would be excellent.

    Any help more than appreciated

    Cheers

    Aaron Whiffin
    Webbed Feet UK