!!HELP!!!! - Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes) error

erin.sebastian

Hello All,
I've never written code to upload in ASP before and now i have taken
over someone elses code and am having problems with their file upload
stuff (meant to upload pdf files). It looks to me like it's failing on
the line that says Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes). I know that
i am using POST in the form header and also
enctype="multipart/form-data" (i don't know if that means anything
thought) I have NO IDEA what's going on, i am relatively new to the old
asp ways and i could really use a hand. THis is the function that has
the line it's failing on. I should also say that the code is posted on
the people who created it's website and it's working but won't work on
my development server. Any tips would surely help i am STUCK

Sub
ProcessUpload(pau_thePath,pau_Extensions,pau_Redirect,pau_storeType,pau_sizeLimit,pau_nameConflict,pau_requireUpload,pau_minWidth,pau_minHeight,pau_maxWidth,pau_maxHeight,pau_saveWidth,pau_saveHeight,pau_timeout)
Server.ScriptTimeout = pau_timeout
pau_doPreUploadChecks pau_sizeLimit
RequestBin = Request.BinaryRead(Request.TotalBytes)
Set UploadRequest = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
pau_BuildUploadRequest RequestBin, pau_thePath, pau_storeType,
pau_sizeLimit, pau_nameConflict
If pau_Redirect <> "" Then
If UploadQueryString <> "" Then
pau_Redirect = pau_Redirect & "?" & UploadQueryString
End If'
Response.Redirect(pau_Redirect)
end if
End Sub