Help Required on IE TreeView Web Control -- urgently

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by rajatirumalarao guna via .NET 247, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. hi
    I have developed a simple aspx page
    in which i used Internet Explorer Treeview Web control
    i ve developed the page and deployed it on Windows XP.
    i tested it and it worked well.

    now i made a web set up and deployed the same using the set up
    on to a windows server 2003 with iis 6.0
    here i made sure that all the required dlls are present
    in the bin of my application folder and also the
    required images(puls,- etc shown for tree) are also present at correct place
    but
    i am not able to see the tree here when i run the page
    what i actually see here is simply all the captions of all tree nodes
    side by side
    i.e

    if the tree should be shown as
    +node1
    +subnode1
    +subsubnode1
    +subnode2
    so on...

    its displayed as
    node1 subnode1 subsubnode1 subnode2

    so on...

    could any one please tell me how to sovle the problem

    Thanks in Advance,
    Raja Tirumala Rao G

    From: rajatirumalarao guna

    <Id>R1gi5ovQoUa+r4Um3pjgNg==</Id>
    rajatirumalarao guna via .NET 247, Apr 15, 2004

  2. rajatirumalarao guna via .NET 247

    Bento Guest

    try to copy 'webctrl_client' folder to your root, not virtual directory
    Bento, Apr 16, 2004