Help Required on IE TreeView Web Control -- urgently

rajatirumalarao guna via .NET 247

hi
I have developed a simple aspx page
in which i used Internet Explorer Treeview Web control
i ve developed the page and deployed it on Windows XP.
i tested it and it worked well.

now i made a web set up and deployed the same using the set up
on to a windows server 2003 with iis 6.0
here i made sure that all the required dlls are present
in the bin of my application folder and also the
required images(puls,- etc shown for tree) are also present at correct place
but
i am not able to see the tree here when i run the page
what i actually see here is simply all the captions of all tree nodes
side by side
i.e

if the tree should be shown as
+node1
+subnode1
+subsubnode1
+subnode2
so on...

its displayed as
node1 subnode1 subsubnode1 subnode2

so on...

could any one please tell me how to sovle the problem

Thanks in Advance,
Raja Tirumala Rao G