Help Required with asp:hyperlink controls

Simon Dingley

Please could could someone help me.

I have a CSS tabbed interface made up from asp:hyperlink controls. When a
hyperlink control is clicked I want to change a value in the viewstate to
keep a track of the selected tab index. Each time the menu is displayed I
will check the ViewState to determine which is the active tab and change
the CSS class for that tab so that it is visually different to the rest to
indicate that it is active.

The problem I have is that the asp:hyperlink control has no onclick event
so I would like advice on how to achieve my requirement.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Simon