Help required with inserting link in mail body through mailto

Sura

Hi

I am using this code which should make "Register" appear as a link in
the mail body and not the complete URL along with Register.

%3Dhttp://virtualtechdays.com/register1.aspx%3ERegister%3C%2Fa
%3E">Click here</a>

Any help will be appreciated.

Jonathan N. Little

Sura said:
Hi

I am using this code which should make "Register" appear as a link in
the mail body and not the complete URL along with Register.

%3Dhttp://virtualtechdays.com/register1.aspx%3ERegister%3C%2Fa
%3E">Click here</a>

Any help will be appreciated.

Bad idea. Google will show you why.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=mailto+links+bad+design&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10
mailto links bad design - Google Search

Jan C. Faerber

Hi

I am using this code which should make "Register" appear as a link in
the mail body and not the complete URL along with Register.

%3Dhttp://virtualtechdays.com/register1.aspx%3ERegister%3C%2Fa
%3E">Click here</a>

Any help will be appreciated.

I think you can not generate an html mail by simply providing a
Maybe I am wrong. But I think you might need something like this:
http://website101.com/how-create-send-html-email/
if you want to send an email containing a link like
<a http://virtualtechdays.com/register1.aspx">Register</a>
because the sender can not generate html mails automatically - or?

Raymond Schmit

Jan C. Faerber

It work if and only if your default mail is outlook ...

hm... yeah... in gmail I can also paste a link into the body field.
And it will show "Register" and hide the "a href" stuff.
But gmail is not a default mail client.

And it really does work with outlook?