    moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
    forum.
    , Dec 11, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 11 Dec 2005 13:19:19 -0800, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
    >http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
    >There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It only
    >takes 90 seconds to sign
    >up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
    >always looking for new
    >moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
    >forum.

    I don't see any reference to Java content. I trust this is just spam.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Dec 11, 2005

    Guess you didn't look hard enough.
    , Dec 11, 2005
  4. andreaz Guest

    It looks good. I think that some improvements needed, especially design
    of the web page.
    Also I have one question : "Where is the Content related to Java
    programming ?"
    andreaz, Dec 13, 2005