    moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
    forum.

    , Jan 8, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Hello, I have a fairly new site that may be of use to you:
    > http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com
    > There we have all kinds of help resources including a forum. It
    > only
    > takes 90 seconds to sign
    > up at the forum and post your questions or help someone out. We are
    > always looking for new
    > moderators, so if you're interested, then just let me know at the
    > forum.

    Please STOP spamming your forum to comp.lang.c. This newsgroup is
    absolutely not the place to post forum advertisements of any kind.
    Furthermore, your forum is only tangentially related to C as well as
    seriously lacking in reputable posters, making it a vastly inferior
    venue for discussing the C language when compared to this very
    newsgroup.

    HAND. Posted and mailed.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 9, 2006