Help Ruby Emacs on Ubuntu

pcslen

Hi All

I know I am trying to tackle to many thing at once but it just the way
it is.

I would like to learn Ruby and I have purchased a couple of books (I
know a couple of other languages so I am not new to programming). I
would like to use Emacs to do my Ruby coding and testing I am also
learning Emacs at the same time. Could someone please help me get
Emacs setup for Ruby. A link with detailed instructions would be fine
as long as the detail instruction approach it from newbie Ruby, newbie
Emacs and Newbie Linux(Ubuntu).

Len Sumnler

Pia Kraft

Hi All -- snip --
A link with detailed instructions would be fine
as long as the detail instruction approach it from newbie Ruby, newbie
Emacs and Newbie Linux(Ubuntu).

Len Sumnler
Open a terminal and type 'sudo apt-get install ruby-elisp'

best
Pia