Help - Run process through Web service without ASPNET user

Aviad C

Hello
I created a web service that runs a new process whice is a vbscript.
It all works well, i can see the wscript.exe running in the Task
Manager under the user ASPNET but nothing happened.
I did a little test, wrote a vbs that creats a folder but still nothing

happened. it runs in the background doing nothing. no error, no
exception.
I changed the Web.config to use impersonate="true". after that even
added the local Administrator to the userName of the impersonation but
still nothing.
I searched the web for 2 days, saw a lot of people had this problam but

no one had a solution.

The code is very simple:
Process pRun = new Process();
pRun.StartInfo.FileName = "c:/RunCommand.vbs";
pRunCmd.Start();

can anyone help?
Thanks