HELP: Server Application Unavailable Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nobody, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    <!--#include file="CommonServer.aspx"-->
    <script language="VB" runat="server">
    Sub Page_Load(Src As Object, E As EventArgs)
    CheckConnection()
    end sub
    </script>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0">
    <TITLE></TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    Yes
    </BODY>
    </HTML>

    when I ran above code test.aspx, I'll got Server Application Unavailable
    Error.

    Please help.
    Nobody, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Nobody

    Marina Guest

    Re: Server Application Unavailable Error

    Don't include .aspx files in other .aspx files. You will run into
    problems - such as that if both have a server side form - this is not
    allowed. Put all your commong code into a .inc file.

    Or better yet, take advantage of inheritance, code behind and user controls.

    Marina, Aug 23, 2004