    and supply commands).

    Thanks in advance

    , Dec 13, 2006

  2. On 13 Dec 2006 11:07:48 -0800, declaimed the
    following in gmane.comp.python.general:

    > Hi
    >
    > I uploaded a pil library to my server. The problem is that I can't
    > access the server with a command line. You see in order for the library
    > to work you need to run setup.py and supply commands to the server when
    > the setup.py script runs. so is there a solution to this. can I get a
    > predone pil library (a pil library that I wont have the ru setup.py,
    > and supply commands).
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Do you have privileges to run a CGI script... Maybe you could upload
    a short CGI that just runs the setup command, and then deletes itself...
    Access the web-page to invoke the script...

    Totally off-the-cuff idea...
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG

    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/