HELP!! Simple xcopy from XP pro to Win 2003 failing..

Mark

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing Development on WinXP Pro with IIS 5 and
when I migrated my code to Win 2003 server with IIS 6. I
cannot open a Database connection, Security Exception
thrown on SQLConnection.Open.

Whats even worse when I try to put a simple page with a
button on it that does nothing .. I get 404 NOT FOUND
page...

PLEASE PLEASE help..

Regards

Mark

mark

Hi All,
I managed to get IIS to serve a simple page by creating a
new WebSite... must of been too many settings in the
Default Web Site....

Now I still have the fact the it cannot find teh SQL
server... but hey its on the same machine...

When I use the same connection string with a win app and
it works...

Any Hints

Thanks

Mark