    PLEASE PLEASE help..

    Regards

    Mark
    Mark, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Mark

    mark Guest

    Hi All,
    I managed to get IIS to serve a simple page by creating a
    new WebSite... must of been too many settings in the
    Default Web Site....

    Now I still have the fact the it cannot find teh SQL
    server... but hey its on the same machine...

    When I use the same connection string with a win app and
    it works...

    Any Hints

    Thanks

    Mark