Help: Small applet needed.

Josechu

I need a graphic Java applet that makes the following steps:

Given a circumference of radius "r",

Draw onscreen, say, 20 random diameters.

Then, every time you press a button:

Rotate the 20 diameters a given random angle (same for everyone).

Draw the new diameters.

Note: The endpoints of the diameters should be stored in float arrays and
drawn as float.

I'm not very good at Java at the moment but I'd like to transform an old
program from QBasic into a java applet and I think that this little
framework is all I need.

The program I want to transform is here:

http://www.josechu.com/moving_fractal/index.htm

Thanks,

Josechu

Christophe Vanfleteren

Josechu said:
I need a graphic Java applet that makes the following steps:

Given a circumference of radius "r",

Draw onscreen, say, 20 random diameters.

Then, every time you press a button:

Rotate the 20 diameters a given random angle (same for everyone).

Draw the new diameters.

Note: The endpoints of the diameters should be stored in float arrays and
drawn as float.

I'm not very good at Java at the moment but I'd like to transform an old
program from QBasic into a java applet and I think that this little
framework is all I need.

The program I want to transform is here:

http://www.josechu.com/moving_fractal/index.htm

Now do you have a specific question, or do you expect us to make it for you?

Josechu

Now do you have a specific question, or do you expect us to make it for
you?

I would like to have it done because when I try to do it I get strange
compilation errors that I do not understand.

Josechu

Christophe Vanfleteren

Josechu said:
you?

I would like to have it done because when I try to do it I get strange
compilation errors that I do not understand.

Josechu

Show us the errors. Show us the code you allready have.
If someone here were just to make it for you, you probably wouldn't
understand it either :)
Btw. I do hope you realise that this newsgroup is for helping people with
specific questions, and not a place where you can ask people to do your work
for you.