    /webutils/include_webstats_weeklycount.asp, line 23

    Anyone know what this means and how to fix it.
    Mark
    mark | r, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Re: System Resource Exceeded

    Do you get this error all the time? If so, what does your code look like,
    especially line 23? If not, perhaps you're taxing the Access database more
    than it can handle, which doesn't really take much. Do you have SQL Server?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jun 23, 2005

  3. Re: System Resource Exceeded

    mark | r wrote:
    > Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
    > System resource exceeded.
    > /webutils/include_webstats_weeklycount.asp, line 23
    >

    > Anyone know what this means and how to fix it.
    > Mark

    This can be caused by the failure to properly close and destroy your
    recordset and connection objects as soon as you are finished using them:
    http://forums.aspfree.com/archive/t-43489/System-Resource-Exceeded

    Also, it might not even be your fault:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group...source Exceeded&rnum=4&hl=en#146e5026d4f53df9

    --