Help - Techniques Needed - Login User through webservice!!!

margelos

Ok, here is my problem.
What i want is a communication bridge between a standalone flash
application and my webservices. It's ok with that no problem exists as
far
it concerns calling webservice. What i don't know how to do is that in
order the user starts to using the flash application must login within
my web service. The application sends me some data , i make the login
procedure and return true/false. While the user continues to use the
application
several calls are being made to my web services to do other stuff. My
problem is how i keep alive the user logged in. One solution is to
login the
user everytime he makes a call to any of my webservice, but i was
thinking if there was any better way of keeping "loggedin" information.
Any thoughts, articles would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance