Help the Flash guy with this JSP question... Please

Cyber_Dragon

Ok I am embedding a Flash piece inside of a JSP page as an embedded
object. The flash piece gets two parms from the JSP page and then
needs to make a HTTP call to an outside server sending XML and
expecting XML back. When the flash piece is run in it's own HTML page
it works fine. However when embedded inside the JSP page it does not
seem to be able to communicate with the server. It seems to pick up a
div tag or some HTML from the JSP page. Does JSP limit the
accessibility of embedded objects? If so is there a way to allow this
flash piece to go beyound that security? Is there ANY way to do
this? I don't know JSP so I am asking for any suggestions on how this
can be accomplished. The flash piece works find in its own HTML page.
Can you load an HTML page ontop of a JSP page in a certain spot like
umm say 400X400 and give it an X and Y cord? I don't want the user
to see a new HTML page, but if this is the only solution then I may
have to consider it. I would appreciate any info that can help shed
light on this subject.

Thanks in advance

John

[...]

The JSP page has nothing to do with your flash. Post your code for the JSP
page.