HELP! - "The WSIntranet, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24410d33c1a2222e assembly

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Mike, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hi,

    I am just building my first webpart.

    It worked fine when I just had output.write("hello").

    As soon as I try and do this:

    SPWeb currentSite = SPControl.GetContextWeb(this.Context);
    output.Write(currentSite.Webs.Names.ToString());

    I get:

    "The WSIntranet, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
    PublicKeyToken=24410d33c1a2222e assembly specified in a Register
    directive of this page could not be found"

    please help....run out of ideas

    Mike, Jul 30, 2004