help them with ddk

dajava

I did not post my question for myself nor for my friends.

Visit
http://www.cryangel.ww.to/
then you can see some graphics.
They are from a 3-Dimentional Korean internet game called 'Yulhul Gang
Ho' for MS-Windows and DirectX
and cryangel site offers freewares which help its players
You can download them here with no registered account.

http://210.183.98.44/jhmouse/jhmouse_dn.php?PHPSESSID=7dc700b3e8553fe...

or by choosing the right-most menu on top (the 4th from 'Q&A).

Its admin/maintainer has a regular job and is not a professional
computer programmer.
Some others joined the project to help me but none of them are
professional computer programmers, either.
It is a hobby site by amatures though the site is famous among the game

players.

It is a simple program, for example, clicking right-mouse button on
'200,200' every 0.3 seconds.
Its probelm is that you cannot use your mouse for other purpose, say,
to click on other players, monsters nor for menus.
Therefore, its authors want to improve the freewares so that they press

functions key instead of right-mouse buttons.
Say, pressing F4 keys every 0.3 seconds.

I have nothing to do with this kind of programming.
And what I got from its author are these:

1. He needs to know ddk.
2. ddk is for 'virtual keyboard'.

Now as a its user, I want to search any free resources for him.

The following is what he sent to me :

- snip -

I used C++ MFC

- snip -

a sample is here :

::LeftMouseClick(){ // 200,200

mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN, 200, 200, NULL, NULL);
mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP, 200, 200, NULL, NULL);

}

- snip -

Any suitable forum or site for this matter?

dajava,

P.S.
I cannot organize my thougt well
as I do not know this area.

Christopher Benson-Manica

Mike Wahler

dajava said:
I did not post my question for myself nor for my friends.

Visit
http://www.cryangel.ww.to/
then you can see some graphics.
They are from a 3-Dimentional Korean internet game called 'Yulhul Gang
Ho' for MS-Windows and DirectX
Any suitable forum or site for this matter?

Not here. This group is only for discussion of the ISO
standard C language.

If this is a Windows application, a good place to start might
be newsgroup comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. Also note
that www.msdn.microsoft.com is the official definitive resource
for all things Windows. 'SDK's, 'DDK's etc. can be downloaded
from there, or ordered on a CD.

Finally, remember that Google is your friend. :)

-Mike

dajava

Mike said:
Not here. This group is only for discussion of the ISO
standard C language.

If this is a Windows application, a good place to start might
be newsgroup comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. Also note
that www.msdn.microsoft.com is the official definitive resource
for all things Windows. 'SDK's, 'DDK's etc. can be downloaded
from there, or ordered on a CD.

Finally, remember that Google is your friend. :)

-Mike

Oh, thanks

dajava,

dajava

Hi,

the C programming language, as defined
by the ANSI/ISO language standard???

Was it the C I studied in the USA more than 20 years ago?

I used to have a book whose front cover had BIG 'C' by Rityc?? and
?????

I used it on IBM XT for MS-DOS
..
At that time, I did not have a seperate editor for the C
therefore I used WordStar 3.3 :(

I used C on VAX 11/ 780 for one semester, too.
The Vax machine had Berkely Unix.
Was it "the C programming language, as defined
by the ANSI/ISO language standard???"

Oh, I just got to remember the C I used on IBM XT was
*MIX C*. I bought a book titled "MIX C" with a diskette containing a C
complier.
I pay USD $ 10 more than 20 years ago.
Advanced edition of MIX C was *Power C* in my remembrance. Ha ha ah!

I have had nothing to do with C since then.
And, it seems that there are many C's or C compliers these days
just baffeling a person who knows only the ANSI/ISO C.

Just a small talk, bros!

dajava,

Mike Wahler

dajava said:
Hi,

the C programming language, as defined
by the ANSI/ISO language standard???

... is the topic of comp.lang.c
Was it the C I studied in the USA more than 20 years ago?

No. C was standardized by ANSI in 1989, and most recently
updated by ISO in 1999.
I used to have a book whose front cover had BIG 'C' by Rityc?? and
?????

Perhaps it was "The C Programming Language", by Brian Kernighan
and Dennis Ritchie. There are two editions of that book. The
first is hopelessly out of date, the second is still considered
useful by many (it reflects the 1989 standard, which is still
in wide use).
I used it on IBM XT for MS-DOS

Standard C is platform-neutral.
.
At that time, I did not have a seperate editor for the C
therefore I used WordStar 3.3 :(

The C language has nothing to say about editors. It only
makes requirements about the form of the text in translation
units (which are always 'plain text').
I used C on VAX 11/ 780 for one semester, too.
The Vax machine had Berkely Unix.

Standard C is platform-neutral.
Was it "the C programming language, as defined
by the ANSI/ISO language standard???"

If it was prior to 1989, then no. If after, perhaps.
Oh, I just got to remember the C I used on IBM XT was
*MIX C*. I bought a book titled "MIX C" with a diskette containing a C
complier.

That is a particular implementation. I don't know if it
did (or does) comply with any standard.

Also note that many implementations which are standard compliant
often supply additional 'extensions' to the language and its
standard library, typically for taking advantage of platform
specific features. Many folks (especially novices) fail to
distinguish between the standard and nonstandard elements
of a C implementation.
I pay USD $ 10 more than 20 years ago.

The cost of given implementations can vary widely. I would hope
that the cost would at least approximately reflect the quality
(but of course that's not always true).
Advanced edition of MIX C was *Power C* in my remembrance. Ha ha ah!

I have had nothing to do with C since then.

Sounds like you need an update then. See the peer reviews at
www.accu.org for some ideas on recommended reading.
And, it seems that there are many C's or C compliers these days

There is one official 'standard C', that defined by ISO 9899:1999.
It's predecessor, defined by ISO 9899:1989 is still in wide use.

There are also many 'hybrids' and 'dialects' in use which are
not considered standard, but often useful in many environments.
just baffeling a person who knows only the ANSI/ISO C.

Rare (and imo limited in effectiveness) is the professional programmer
who only knows a single language (standardized or not), or only
a single variant of a given language.
Just a small talk, bros!

Perhaps you've made the erroneous assumption that anyone participating
in comp.lang.c limits himself to using only standard C, or to a single
language. It is *this newsgroup*, not the people posting here, which
has its scope limited to ISO standard C. This is how Usenet works:
one group, one topic (and perhaps subtopics).

-Mike

dajava

Mike said:
.. is the topic of comp.lang.c

No. C was standardized by ANSI in 1989, and most recently
updated by ISO in 1999.

Perhaps it was "The C Programming Language", by Brian Kernighan
and Dennis Ritchie. There are two editions of that book. The
first is hopelessly out of date, the second is still considered
useful by many (it reflects the 1989 standard, which is still
in wide use).

- snip-
That is a particular implementation. I don't know if it
did (or does) comply with any standard.
I got these links by searching.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/us...serid=PQ0lluJCRa&WID=8511637&TTL=mix c&Itm=12

Title:
Mix C Full K & R Standard C Compiler W/ Disk

Author:
Mix Software

Condition:
Very Good >

Comments:
1987 Soft Cover Very Good W/ 5. 25 disk, appears 5. 25 disk was copied
to a 3. 5 disk included, full featured compiler.

For power C :

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/us...ID=5424211&TTL=power c&CNT=mix software&Itm=1