    Might be easy for a professional but for me...I'm on openSuse 11.2
    Huge thanks
    Michael

    mickCyber, Mar 14, 2010

  2. mickCyber

    jamm Guest

    mickCyber wrote:

    > Hi
    > could someone help me compile the vidflat application from:
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/l3d/
    > Might be easy for a professional but for me...I'm on openSuse 11.2
    > Huge thanks
    > Michael

    You should really contact the author or something involved with the project.
    Your request is kinda off topic here.

    jamm, Mar 14, 2010

  3. mickCyber

    mickCyber Guest

    I've sent an email at sourceforge...waiting for response

    mickCyber, Mar 14, 2010
  4. mickCyber

    mikethebike Guest

    below the output with the current GCC:

    michael@linux-os4n:~/CPP/l3d/source/app/vidflat> g++ main.cc -o outest
    In file included from ../lib/tool_2d/screen.h:25,
    from main.cc:27:
    .../lib/tool_2d/si_rgb.h:32: error: extra qualification
    ‘l3d_screen_info_rgb::’ on member ‘l3d_screen_info_rgb’
    In file included from main.cc:34:
    .../lib/dynamics/plugins/plugenv.h:37: error: extra qualification
    ‘l3d_plugin_environment::’ on member ‘l3d_plugin_environment’
    main.cc: In constructor ‘my_world::my_world()’:
    main.cc:82: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
    ‘char*’
    main.cc:85: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
    ‘char*’
    main.cc:88: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
    ‘char*’
    main.cc:91: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
    ‘char*’
    michael@linux-os4n:~/CPP/l3d/source/app/vidflat> ^C

    mikethebike, Mar 15, 2010