help to create a program,gui calendar...

os2

hi

i program a little bite in java, i don't have created a lot of gui in
java

i would like to create a program who will create a calendar

example i write the year, i choose an image for each month and the
calendar is generated...

i could create a class month
with image , color... attributes

surely a class years:

i don't know which component to use for the day in the month... and
the image

say me if you have any idea who could help me to create this project

thank

os2

hi

i program a little bite in java, i don't have created a lot of gui in
java

i would like to create a program who will create a calendar

example i write the year, i choose an image for each month and the
calendar is generated...

i could create a class month
with image , color... attributes

surely a class years:

i don't know which component to use for the day in the month... and
the image

say me if you have any idea who could help me to create this project

thank
any idea?

Martin

any idea?

I suggest to separate the data (as well as calendar-data-structures)
from the user-interface. At some point you're gonna run into trouble
if you mix up data (like appointments or just 'Monday', 'Tuesday'...)
with images, colors etc.

Instead, think of a good interface between both tiers.

Martin